Tracy is Dead
This was originally submitted as a 2017 200 Word RPG entry. You can find the original entry here.
Tracy’s last ride
Tracy is dead.
You are on the way to the funeral.
Play this game in a car, on a trip.
Turn on the radio.
The next song reminds you all of Tracy, a favorite song.
The driver starts, look around at the traffic. Say something about Tracy based on the cars you see.
Oncoming cars are negative, Cars in your lane are positive.
The person speaking must pick a car then tell.
Cars Oncoming / Same lane
- Red car: A time you angered Tracy / Tracy angered you.
- Yellow Car: Something Tracy loved / something you loved about Tracy
- Black Car: Something bad Tracy did / something bad you did to Tracy.
- White Car: A memory you made with Tracy Positive / negative
- Green Car: A Trait Tracy had you admired/ Trait Tracy had you disliked
- Any other color: A short quip about Tracy.
Speakers go clockwise though the people in the car.
When the song ends
What kind of person was Tracy?
Who in the car was closest to Tracy?
Who in the car should have skipped this funeral?
Tracy not a good name?
Pick another. The name “Tracy” may connect with a player positively or negatively, in which case a new name should picked.
For more unisex names: https://www.babycentre.co.uk/a1026121/gender-neutral-baby-names