|| Elusive target
|| Sometimes it's best to not get hit and come back when the bastard ain't looking, and you know, hit him in the knee with a pipe.
- Attribute: Focus
- Difficulty: None
- Costs: 1d6 + Focus
- Common: You can add your Focus attribute to your current Armor score, but you give up you next attack.
- Perk 1: You can add you athleticism to your armor score if it is higher than your focus
- Perk 2: You may move out of the enemies attack reach , and force a new initiative roll for next round.
- Perk 3: You may strike an unawares target from behind for x2 damage.
- Critical: You may attack normally This round.
- Fumble: your Armor score is at -6 this round because you botch your dodge so horribly.